Owner at Premier Management Consultant Group
Views:123 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project Manager - Civil (6-8 yrs)
Reporting to - Asst. Vice President.
M. Tech- Civil (Then 6yrs. Of exp)
B. Tech- Civil (Then 8yrs of Exp)
Location - Jorhat
Job Description :
- Preparation of concise design briefs to the Design Co-Ordinator for design preparation including budget allowances for works required.
- Determine and manage project priorities to ensure effective application of resources to achieve project outcomes.
- Delivery benchmarks, project budget targets and company revenue/profit objectives for projects, liaising with the Vendors and other.
- Project Managers in relation to resource allocation & sharing. Regularly review the productivity, effectiveness, quality and profitability of projects, including project follow-up to monitor project deliverable and client satisfaction levels.
- Ensure that the design and the implementation for the work has been aligned.
- Monitoring your staff for the performance and for the yearly evaluation for the work.
- Prepare, review and approve fee submissions, proposals or tenders in accordance with TGMs Project Administration Procedures.
- Ensure that all projects are ran in accordance with Management and Project Administration Procedures including project initiation, fee proposals and acceptance, project administration, document control, invoicing and project reviews and assessments.
- Build, maintain and continue to develop appropriate professional relationships and networks within the industry to ensure. Retains a high level of respect and regard.
- Review and make recommendations to the Manager Civil Engineering in relation to equipment and resource requirements, to effectively and efficiently deliver projects.
- Ensure a safe working environment is provided for all team members. Ensure TGMs professional standards are maintained and company objectives in relation to budget targets, service quality, company reputation, OH&S and environmental standards are and take responsibility for compliance with external and internal standard.
If your Profile matches then please apply your Updated resume and contact on "6290 115 936" for more details.
Premier Management Consultants
Landline 91 - 7044 378 341 | Whatsapp - 8232 94 5050