Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:168 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project Manager - Chemicals Industry (12-20 yrs)
- Management of external and internal projects for Chemical based projects.
- With guidance of management, able to understand and translate the business requirements into project actions & deliverables.
- Serves as the primary contact for project communication and coordination for project needs.
- Ensures project deliverables are conducted to agreed timelines, budget, scope, quality agreements and assignments are met on time and within the proposed budget.
- Develops a Project Management Plan, facilitates meetings, assembles and coordinates project staff as well as defines project tasks within resource requirements.
- Balances clients' needs with the department & leads in the planning and implementation of project; communicates and directs this to the project team including project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manages project resource allocation, prepares and schedules project timelines.
- Constantly monitors and communicates the progress of the project to upper management by presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Conducts project evaluations, assesses the results and assists in batch record generation and review if necessary.
- Assist in Chemistry Manufacturing Control activities as needed.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE with 15-20 years of experience in project management in the Chemical Industry.
2. Demonstrated competence in project management.
3. Track record of success leading diverse teams to deliver large & complex projects.
4. Ability to interpret and evaluate information to effectively influence at the executive level critically and objectively.
5. Skills in problem resolution, negotiation, dealing with ambiguity, the establishment of effective processes, influencing without authority.
6. Works well with third parties: can organize and galvanize a disparate group of people, keeping cadence in the program high.
7. Expert at generating and maintaining trust with internal and external stakeholders.
8. Demonstrated ability to work under minimum supervision; exhibit leadership skills to coordinate personnel and projects on various levels.
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: