Founder at Connectier Consulting Services
Views:868 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project Manager - Chemical/Petrochemical Plant (10-15 yrs)
- 10 to 15 years experience in managing projects of 100 to 100 crore capital outlay in Chemical/Petrochemical plant.
- Should have completed two to three projects from concept to commissioning.
- Experience in both Greenfield & Brownfield project is desirable.
- Working knowledge of multi engineering disciplines viz. Process, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation and ability to co-ordinate with all such disciplines.
- Knowledge on procurement practice.
- Knowledge of typical equipment like pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, distillation/ extraction/ absorption columns, storage tank/ vessels, utilities like - Boilers/cooling towers/refrigeration systems, major instruments and DCS system typically used in chemical / petrochemical plants.
- Knowledge of international standards like API, ASME, BS, DIN applicable to process plant equipment / piping.
- Knowledge of Hazop, Hazan, Consequence Analysis & Hazardous area classification.
- Should be able to work with project management software like Primavera / MS Project and must be familiar with technics like CPM/ Gant Chart.
- Candidate much have knowledge of statutory requirement by statutory authorities like MPCB, Inspectorate of Boilers, DISH, Municipal Corporation, Electricity Boards etc.
Age: 35 to 40 years;
Qualification: Degree in Chemical Engineering from reputed institute, preferably IIT/ICT. Degree/Diploma in project management is desirable.