HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:2807 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Project Manager - Business Intelligence - Investment Bank (10-17 yrs)
We are hiring for top global investment bank.
The AVP will act as a catalyst in the Finance Business Intelligence team and the overall CIB Finance community, managing BI solutions, developing & implementing a strategy, establishing standards and processes, for agile; sustainable Business Intelligence solutions.
- Manage a team of BI solution providers for CIB Finance in India.
- Liaise with global BI teams to develop integrated solutions.
- Implement a sustainable support model for BI solutions developed by the global team.
- Manage support schedule, resource deployment, optimization and monitoring of shared global resources
- Support, control and oversee global finance business intelligence infrastructure and assets
- Understand user requirements, propose solutions, alternatives.
- Design system architecture and optimization of end-to-end solutions.
- Anticipate, identify & mitigate technical & operational risks, issues and inefficiencies.
- Project Management on BI projects.
- Coach & mentor the team to address technical and functional issues.
- Performance assessment of projects and contributors
- Implement Agile methodology in project management and development.
- Engage global stakeholders to develop a location strategy for managing projects & support
- Develop & implement a strategy covering organizational methods & processes, solution development by the core team and sustainable protocols of agile development by finance community.
- Develop a Business Intelligence, Center of Excellence for CIB Finance. Contributing Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Finance counterparts for developing insights and solutions.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong expertise and experience in implementing solutions using Alteryx, Tableau or other BI Technologies
- Wide experience in working on BI applications along with storage, network & security concepts
- Specific experience in data transformation, ETL, visualization and storage tools
- Designing solution architecture - Risk Management in IT organizations
- Project Management.
- People Management skills with experience in managing a team size of atleast 8 individuals
- Client & Stakeholder management.
- Building BI strategy and standards.
- Very good communication & presentation skills
- High level of personal initiative, energy and focus
- Ability to experiment, learn, explore and be comfortable with new technologies, processes and organizations