HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:2852 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Project Manager - Business Intelligence - Investment Bank (10-17 yrs)
We are hiring for top global investment bank.
The AVP will act as a catalyst in the Finance Business Intelligence team and the overall CIB Finance community, managing BI solutions, developing & implementing a strategy, establishing standards and processes, for agile; sustainable Business Intelligence solutions.
- Manage a team of BI solution providers for CIB Finance in India.
- Liaise with global BI teams to develop integrated solutions.
- Implement a sustainable support model for BI solutions developed by the global team.
- Manage support schedule, resource deployment, optimization and monitoring of shared global resources
- Support, control and oversee global finance business intelligence infrastructure and assets
- Understand user requirements, propose solutions, alternatives.
- Design system architecture and optimization of end-to-end solutions.
- Anticipate, identify & mitigate technical & operational risks, issues and inefficiencies.
- Project Management on BI projects.
- Coach & mentor the team to address technical and functional issues.
- Performance assessment of projects and contributors
- Implement Agile methodology in project management and development.
- Engage global stakeholders to develop a location strategy for managing projects & support
- Develop & implement a strategy covering organizational methods & processes, solution development by the core team and sustainable protocols of agile development by finance community.
- Develop a Business Intelligence, Center of Excellence for CIB Finance. Contributing Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Finance counterparts for developing insights and solutions.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong expertise and experience in implementing solutions using Alteryx, Tableau or other BI Technologies
- Wide experience in working on BI applications along with storage, network & security concepts
- Specific experience in data transformation, ETL, visualization and storage tools
- Designing solution architecture - Risk Management in IT organizations
- Project Management.
- People Management skills with experience in managing a team size of atleast 8 individuals
- Client & Stakeholder management.
- Building BI strategy and standards.
- Very good communication & presentation skills
- High level of personal initiative, energy and focus
- Ability to experiment, learn, explore and be comfortable with new technologies, processes and organizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.