Project Manager - BFSI (9-11 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The position seeks proven leaders who can manage enterprise level projects and deliver to exceed customer expectations.
- Understand the CRM product, industry specific requirements and implementations
- Manage Project end to end from Planning to Closure using project management best practices
- Responsible for overall project deliverables- Scoping, Project plan, Requirement document, Proposals and other requisite documents.
- Understand customers- CRM process requirements by interacting with stakeholders across organization from top management to end users. If required, re-engineer business processes to ensure successful CRM roll-out.
- Solution the client requirements balancing the value proposition and scope.
- Coordinating with multiple internal and external teams for project delivery
- Manage, mentor and develop project team members in line with growth aspirations of both individual and organization
Must have SKILLS :
- Project management skills- Planning, Organizing, Risk identification and mitigation, delivery quality and timelines
- Strong people management and team management skills
- Business analysis, critical thinking, conflict management and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication for influencing and leading customer facing engagements
- Strong Technical background
- Knowledge of global best practices in CRM space
- Experience in BFSI domain shall be preferred but not mandatory.
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Proficient in project management software
- Abreast with latest Technology trends
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus.
Must Have :
- Education | 60% throughout
- No Gap in college education
- No Gaps in career