Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:182 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Project Manager - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Our client is one of the fastest growing international services companies with operations across the globe. They are actively seeking Project Manager to be part of their Project Management and Implementations team to lead complex projects.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Accounting, end to end project handling, schedule, and implementation of projects.
- Work closely with technology and operations team and recommend enhancements.
- Prepare and share timely report of the projects to senior management.
- Facilitate Risks Issues and Dependencies reporting and drive collaboration in mitigating the same.
- Handle the global/regional programmed & project delivery in a banking environment.
- Maintaining and enhancing project management tools.
- Define and agree with Hive leads ensuring agile principle are met.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in project management in investment banking.
- Process oriented and problem solver.
- Thorough understanding of Project / Test delivery methodologies - Agile, Waterfall.
- Experience in accounting is a plus.
- Good understanding on investment banking products.
- Project governance and client delivery experience in must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.