Project Manager - Beverage Plant (15-30 yrs)
Position - Project Manager
Location - Gopalpur, Orissa
Report to - Head Projects based in Bangalore
Client - One of the largest Indian beverage company with global interests.
They are building a plant in Gopalpur Orissa with a capacity of 50 Million Kgs production.
This is a green field project.
- Planning, Execution and Commissioning of Projects, interfacing with consultants and vendors along with the purchase and finance departments for procurement, construction, installation and commissioning; to achive installed capacity of production. etc within the time & cost parameters
- Capital Budget and its control, cash flow management.
- Vendor audit and vendor selection.
- Coordinating projects for setting up facilities with optimum utilization of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
- Procurement: Identification of vendors, tendering, techno commercial comparative statement, negotiating, awarding the contracts.
- Close co-ordination with cross functional team like user,Finance, procurement, QA, Safety etc. for smooth execution of the project.
- Liaising with various statutory bodies viz. factory inspector, Electricity Board,
- Project progress reporting to stake holders.
- Close monitoring of Cost, scope, schedule and Quality
Who we need -
- An engineer with 15 - 30 years of work ex. Must have factory / plant setting up experience.
- Knowledge of Odiya language will be an added advantage
Phone : +91 9999248527