Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:2073 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Project Manager - Backbase - Mobile Application - Bank (8-10 yrs)
- Responsible for helping the IDFC Bank to devise and implement robust Channels Technology Solution for the bank based on RBI regulations and Organizational guidelines
- Responsible for understanding the business requirement and liaison between the business team, technology partner and internal stakeholders for development and deployment of business solution.
- Responsible for managing deliverables and troubleshooting SIT, UAT and production issues.
- Adhere to the Info Sec and Regulatory guidelines.
- Lead and manage end-to-end implementation of Mobile application and solutions in Retail pertaining to Retail, Business banking, and Wealth management.
- Establish and manage strong internal relationships with key stakeholders by understanding their business strategies, application usage and priorities.
- Provide the proposals.
- Intensively engage in design, technology solutions and architecture.
- Develop project plans, outlining project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines and cost/time estimates for timely delivery.
- Fulfilling the roles of project manager, technical expect and functional expert in the implementation.
- Responsible for establishing & maintaining the strong Vendor relationships & ensure they meet the SLA's.
- Responsible for pre and post planning and managing the systems.
- Create a monitoring plan for continuous development and upgrade to comply with all regulators.
- Prepare MIS for senior management overview and decision making.
An Ideal Candidate should possess :
- Total experience between 8 to 10 years in Banking domain. Minimum experience of 5 years in implementation and delivery of applications in mobile applications and technology.
- Should have a good understanding of Digital Channel Systems (Internet Banking Channel, Mobile Banking Channel and other alternative channels).
- Should have a good Retail and Mobile banking functional knowledge
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interfacing skills.
- Should be able to think logically and present innovative ideas from technology and business perspective.
- Motivated, disciplined and able to work in team environment.
- Ability to deal with and communicate with all levels in the organization.
Technical Knowledge (knowledge or hands-on experience) in the technologies mentioned below :
- Android and iOS Technologies.
- Java technology and SOA architecture & Implementation.
- RDBMS Database - Data Modeling/DS design/Fine-tuning/SQL & PL/SQL Programming,
- OS (Windows / Unix / Linux / Sun Solaris),
- Web Security Standards,
- Web & App servers (Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache),
- Web Frameworks (MVC / Spring / J2EE),
- Business process tools and rule Engine,
- Reporting tools (Crystal / Jasper),
- Overview and understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
- Knowledge in Application / product Implementation, deployment, Version maintenance, Release Management & Change Management, Testing (Application, Performance, Penetration, Smoke, Sanity, Regression),
- Carry out the end to end functional and technical testing as per requirement of business team.
- Responsible for SIT, UAT and pre-prod final sign-off.
Industry Preferences : Banking IT Team / IT Software Company / IT technology services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.