Project Manager - Agile/Scrum - KPO (7-11 yrs)
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work with VP, offshore delivery and with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members- individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Primary Internal Interactions :
- Coordinate with senior leadership and participate in project planning and recurring meetings
- Formulates workable solutions that integrate people, process and technology.
- Supports Delivery Enablement and Practice Leads by ensuring appropriate linkage between practices is clear and well understood
- Works with practice leads to develop project estimating methodologies for new areas of focus
Primary External Interactions ;
Assessment Participation & Leadership :
- Identifies, creates and communicates the vision of the end-to-end solution for the client and implementation teams after completing thorough evaluations of the present state needs
- Participates in strategy development and current state assessments for clients to identify opportunities. Acts as a proxy for practice leads when necessary
- Works with client to sell the proposed solution and develop internal marketing programs
- Supports work that may not fall into an existing competency and helps to identify possible needs for new competencies.
- Partners with account team and client to develop the ROI, Business Case, and Statement of Work for an engagement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.