Recruitment Analyst at Virtuoso Recruitment Solutions
Views:929 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Management Role - Transition & Transformation (10-20 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities: (Required Female candidates)
- Work in partnership with the transformation/LoB leaders/onshore stakeholders to identify new opportunities for offshoring
- Lead the effort based on pre-analysis / analysis of the offshore feasibility study, decouplability of processes, legal requirements and recommend transition approach & manage the project
- Project planning, milestone identification and risk assessment/mitigation plan. Tracking/monitoring and reporting project status via weekly project and monthly SteerCo meetings
- Solution designing for knowledge transfer from onshore SMEs/client teams, technology setup and hiring.
- Actively engage in creating process maps and defining measurements and metrics and SLAs
- Interaction with senior leadership for feasibility analysis.
- Acts as single point of contact for the project for client and internal stakeholder and works closely with all the support functions and operations within organization.
- Collaborate with onshore stakeholders for communication and change management.
- Providing timely and accurate reporting and feedback of results during the migrating phases and escalating issues where necessary.
- Compile reports on all transition projects and assist in formulating strategies for opportunity identification through data mining.
- Manage and report status against budget plan and benefit realization by line of business basis the transition plan including preparation of forecast process independently.
- Constantly innovate to provide value addition to the projects as well as improvise artefacts and improve project management methodologies to meet the different business requirements.
Required qualifications and skills :
- Good with MS excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Project & VISIO required
- Good oral & written communication and strong presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, influencing & negotiation skills (stakeholder management, client interaction)
- Experience in managing techno-functional projects is a plus
- Experience working with matrix reporting and varied leadership styles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.