Recruitment Analyst at Virtuoso Recruitment Solutions
Views:615 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Management Role - Transition & Transformation (10-20 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities: (Required Female candidates)
- Work in partnership with the transformation/LoB leaders/onshore stakeholders to identify new opportunities for offshoring
- Lead the effort based on pre-analysis / analysis of the offshore feasibility study, decouplability of processes, legal requirements and recommend transition approach & manage the project
- Project planning, milestone identification and risk assessment/mitigation plan. Tracking/monitoring and reporting project status via weekly project and monthly SteerCo meetings
- Solution designing for knowledge transfer from onshore SMEs/client teams, technology setup and hiring.
- Actively engage in creating process maps and defining measurements and metrics and SLAs
- Interaction with senior leadership for feasibility analysis.
- Acts as single point of contact for the project for client and internal stakeholder and works closely with all the support functions and operations within organization.
- Collaborate with onshore stakeholders for communication and change management.
- Providing timely and accurate reporting and feedback of results during the migrating phases and escalating issues where necessary.
- Compile reports on all transition projects and assist in formulating strategies for opportunity identification through data mining.
- Manage and report status against budget plan and benefit realization by line of business basis the transition plan including preparation of forecast process independently.
- Constantly innovate to provide value addition to the projects as well as improvise artefacts and improve project management methodologies to meet the different business requirements.
Required qualifications and skills :
- Good with MS excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Project & VISIO required
- Good oral & written communication and strong presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, influencing & negotiation skills (stakeholder management, client interaction)
- Experience in managing techno-functional projects is a plus
- Experience working with matrix reporting and varied leadership styles