Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:3326 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Project Management Role - Serviceability & Maintainability - Electrical Products (5-10 yrs)
- Its a global role mainly into New Product Introduction in the services of electrical products.
- The role is to manage the serviceability & maintainability of products that are supported by service.
- This role will be working with global team from engineering, supply chain, service offer and manufacturing.
- Drive the Execution of all the Services activities during a PEP ensuring the Project Reporting & Communication (Services Offering, Services related documentation, Technical Training, Field Services Bulletin, Spare parts)
- Define the Spares offer considering current spare Inventories and stocking policy for active and phase out products
- Define Spare Parts Build plan and ramp up / ramp down strategy
- Manage and coordinate Part Qualification Request (PQR); assign activities to members of the process and validate it up to Industrial completion
- Work with tech writers to create, update and review of Services technical documentation (manuals, procedures) of products to ensure accurate technical information for Services organization.
- Monitor the update and review of the training materials to field support functions and help to design and implement training plans.
- Manage Field Services Bulletin to notify the Field on the Product Change describing On-site instructions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.