Recruitment Manager at Resource Development International
Views:1254 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Project Management Role - PMO - EduTech (8-15 yrs)
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Change Delivery
- Financial and Budget Management
- Manage and track Project financials (Revenue, margins and cost etc.)
- Working knowledge of the complete project lifecycle
- Manage and track ODC compliance
- Project Tracking, Reporting and Governance (Metrics, issues, risk, action plans)
- Proven experience of setting up Project Management Process, Implementing Best Practices
- Understand the PMO activities, its governance role. Hands on experience as PMO is essential
- Understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies, metrics.
- Working knowledge on project management tools - MS project, excel and VBA
- Good stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Project allocations and Timesheet management, ensure all projects are created, staffed and updated in internal MIS.
- Facilitate and run program governance and project meeting - setting up meetings, actions plan follow-ups, updating issues and risk status, manage key program metrics (headcount, revenue, costs, risks, issues, attrition, key resources, on-boarding compliance, security compliance, client mandated asks)
- Travel management - liaising with internal and client teams to organize.