Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:1310 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Project Management Role - Pharma (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Support and lead teams for projects related to Digital offerings to Pharma companies
- Create and manage client proposals and project-update/follow-up presentations
- Analyzing and drawing insights from Pharma data sets; turning data into actionable solutions / insights for clients; Research and Analysis of client & business, market, competitors; drawing inferences and proposing digitally led solutions
- Act as primary point of client contact for ongoing project activities
- Work closely with internal and client teams (brand teams, technology teams) for sales enablement, and new product and service launches; generating inputs on building our product suite for the pharma companies
- Visualizing and supervising and designing of marketing study material of clinical derivatives and insights from the published white papers by the in-house medical team.
- Working closely with Analytics and Data Science team to pull out insights and chalk out strategic engagements with clients
- Accountable for client servicing, query handling, upselling, conversion and continuous engagement with client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.