Recruitment trainee at Maven Workforce
Views:497 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Project Management Professional - IT (3-15 yrs)
Project management professional
We are hiring for Project management professional having 3-15 years of experience.
Location : Mumbai ,Gurgaon ,Bangalore.
- Drive Project conversations, Reports & Deliverables in Japanese & English for all the phases of an End-to-End SAP S4 HANA Project implementation (or other technology / Platforms projects)
- Support Artifact / Deliverable Management processes, including:
- Monitoring and reporting timely submission of client deliverables like FDDs, TDDs etc.
- Collation and initial quality review of deliverables for submission
- Assist checklist driven as well as quality plan driven quality reviews
- Maintain process documents and template updates
- Maintain and configure Project Management tools
- Maintain resource trackers and other forecast information of the project
- Assist project teams with the timely identification, management and resolution of action items, risks, and issues.
- Prepare executive status reports with high level of accuracy
- Independently prepare project and program communications like AHM decks, WBS, Project Plans, PTO mailer etc.
- Participate and prepare materials for meetings
- Work on ad-hoc tasks as directed by leadership, in a timely manner with high level of accuracy.
- Assists project teams with timely identification, management and resolution of action items, risks, and issues
- Monitor onboarding and off-boarding of resources activity including access management
- Monitor Quality Assurance Activities like adherence to compliance items and escalate risks/ issues to team leader.
- Review time reports and follow up with any resources to ensure that any missing time is captured and recorded correctly High Tech
- Coordinate project/ team events like team outings, team dinners etc.
- Work plan management across multiple projects
We are looking for :
- Individuals with strong Project Management, Agile delivery track record, who have managed end to end transformation projects. Added advantage for Individuals with Functional Consulting experience in SAP S/4 HANA SD,MM, LE, WM CS, S/4 HANA EWM (1610/1709/1809)
- You will be responsible for accompanying clients in their journey to conceptualize, develop and deliver exception products at fast pace to their client, by adapting to Agile methodologies as their new way of working.
- Prior experience in Software Product Management, Engineering Management and Platform Architecture is desired.
- Persons with experience in implementing SAP Activate Methodology, Agile and Lean practices such as; Scrum, Kanban, Pair programming, Test Driven Design (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Ability to drive As-Is Process Assessment, To-Be Process Design
- Ability to drive fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRP), write business cases and Value Architect (assess Value Potential of a transformation program and link technology delivery with business benefits)
- Ability to propose standard SAP best practice solution to common High-Tech industry practices.
- Individuals passionate about innovations and disruption in multi-sided platform business and have experience in delivering technology products
- Commanding timely de-escalations and managing risks on on-time delivery and getting first time right
- Individuals with work experience as Scrum Master, and has in-depth knowledge of DevOps.
- Individuals who can Implement Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization.
- Strong oral communication skills and writing skills - experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Develop Assets/Accelerators
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Participating in RFP discussions and estimating under guidance from a Bid Lead