Senior Manager at Accord Manpower
Views:2288 Applications:536 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Management Officer - Transitions - KPO (9-18 yrs)
PMO - Transitions
- Opportunity to obtain global experience in finance functional area
- A role that provides global exposure and influence
- Permanent | Location: Gurgaon
About the role
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a combination of strong project management and finance experience who has worked for a similar size organisation and understands the complexities of finance systems, outsourcing model and structure. The key success to this position will be the applicant's ability to deliver consistent results, drive continuous improvement, and build credibility with business stakeholders.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated PMO - Transitions to join our Global Transitions team. This role is responsible in establishing effective and clear lines of communication through alignment of the cross functional teams, formal reports, effective relationships and regular meeting schedules.
Reporting to the Leader - Transitions, your scope will include (but not limited to) below:
- Produce, analyse and distribute timely reports to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with transition and finance managers, BPO partner, Global Process Owner, Finance and business teams to deliver project outcomes
- Understand the business environment, stakeholder expectations and manages the change efficiently
- Project coordination including the organization of project meetings, facilitate project planning meetings and undertake presentations
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of projects within budget, this also includes understanding/managing the interdependencies with other projects and ensuring outcomes are aligned with the program governance arrangements
- Exercise sound judgement based on thorough analysis of key business information, metrics provided, benefits and trade-offs. Also, any resourcing requirements and project risks are calculated and managed appropriately
What you- ll bring
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in finance or similar
- Extensive experience managing major projects
- Expertise in tools like Power BI, sharepoint etc
- Strong presentation, communication, influencing and organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to challenge thinking and influence change
- Previous experience in managing change management programs
- Being able to earn respect, gain credibility and create a sense of urgency with project team members to deliver outcomes
- Strong problem solving, strategic and analytical capability. Be able to pre-empt problems before they arise.
- Experience in developing business cases and obtaining relevant approvals
- Good understanding of finance processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.