Project Management/Corporate Strategy Role - CEO's Office - Healthcare (2-7 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Consulting
Skills - project management, corporate strategy, external stakeholders, CEO's office, CXO
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Excellent opportunity to work with the Group CEO for a fast growing business
- Work directly with the external stakeholders and drive strategic agendas
- Our Client is one of the fastest growing Medical Devices company that delivers world-class products and services. They have created strategic partnerships with leading health care, engineering and technology providers. At the back of their rapidly growing global business across 40+ countries, they are looking to grow their international business team and hence looking to hire a strong and result driven Project Manager - CEO's office to drive corporate strategies in Delhi.
The position will report to the Group CEO and work directly with them.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Organise organisation road-map, strategy implementation and oversee development of initiatives
- Develop comprehensive project plan, perform risk management analysis and ensure smooth completion of projects within stipulated time-lines and budget
- Support Group CEO in analysing trends, MIS and build insights for decision-making
- Prepare critical business presentations, reports, proposals, budgets, and related activities & coordinate with external stakeholders
- Summarise monthly performance on all business aspects and key market trends for the management
- Create & update dashboards for reviewing key performance indicators and lead and collaborate across cross-functional teams in the development and advancement of key initiatives
- MBA or Master's Degree from good institute
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, or 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience in project management, strategy, commercial & corporate strategy
- Experience in organising and aligning multiple teams and navigate stakeholders
- Expertise in MS OFFICE especially PPT, EXCEL & Word
- Work for an organisation that has grown to be the fastest growing medical device player
- Market leading compensation for the best candidate
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Disha Paliwal on +91 124 452 5519.
Contact - Disha Paliwal - +91 22 4236 3249
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.