Senior HR Executive at Osource India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:365 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Project Management Analyst - Financial Domain (3-7 yrs)
We have an immediate requirement for Project Management Analyst in Financial domain
Total exp - 3-7 years
Domain - Banking and finance
Job Type- Contractual and off role to the bank
Contract duration - 12 months
- The role of PMO specialist is to support the Project Management Office Team including: tracking status of project deliverables and milestones; supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables; project/programme level risk and issue co-ordination; monitoring the status of projects transitioning into normal service; financial tracking; coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles; co-ordination of project governance arrangements, post project review and programme level workshops.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting the PMO Manager with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on managing projects, contributing to Quality Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
- A successful candidate should have strong program management and PMO skills, the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate, and to get up to speed with content quickly across a number of topics and areas. Strong writing and presentation skills and a keen eye for detail are essential.
Financial Management :
- Tracking actual spend on projects and review variance analysis on a monthly basis - budget/plan v forecast v run rate, exit rates
- Cost allocation process - allocations keys and cost centres for CTB reporting
- Analysis of benefit case and KPI data and ensuring these are of a good quality
- Quarterly cost benefit tracking, reporting and analysis
Governance & Standards:
- Support the Implementation of governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of project deliverables
- Work with the PMO manager to develop the IT Project Standards guide, seeking contributions from Project Managers, QA Team, Engineering Team and APMs to ensure that the Standards meet best practice.
- Participate in the automation of PMO processes
- Change Control Governance (Scope, Costs, Schedule, Benefits)
- Develop strong relationships with all project/programme stakeholders
Reporting & MIS:
- Support automatization of reports
- Preparation of project reports including status reports and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio Support the wider team to prepare all materials for Investment Governance and Risk Change Portfolio Management
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to key stakeholders
- Extract reporting from TAS systems where required to check accuracy and completeness of programme-related data
- Experience working as part of a globally distributed team
- Financial experience and understanding of project accounting
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation
- Capable of handling different important tasks simultaneously, with ability to challenge & prioritize
- Skills in forecasting, demand management (manpower and non-manpower), accruals and ability to troubleshoot financial issues
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using PPM and project management tools ( example: MS Project)
- Previous experience of 3 to 7 years in a similar PMO role within financial services
- Experience of delivering IT projects would be beneficial