Project Management Advisor - IT (2-15 yrs)
Role: Project Management Advisor
Onsite and Permanent
- Overall responsibility to define, plan and deliver IT projects to achieve business benefits according to agreed quality, timelines, scope and budget.
- Ensure project deliverables meet requirements
- Manage project teams to deliver projects according to agreed schedule, budget and timelines
- Prepare, update and review all required documents and Project Tollgate presentation packs across the full lifecycle of tasks and projects, start with preparation of project initiation documents including scope definition, system level specifications, project timetables, and effort estimates
- Apply and enforce the use of Project Management methodology processes, tools, and principles for delivery of tasks
- Stakeholder management and change management to put plans in place for successful project implementation and BAU solution
- Create/ update project plans These plans will be in Microsoft Project or MS Project O365
- Track project progress, presenting and obtaining project tollgate approvals and completing project status reports
- Create Actual Cost vs. Budget financial reports and analysis
- Maintain Risk and Issues Logs. Escalate key issues as required so they are appropriately addressed.
- Translate issues into action items and work plan activities
- Proactively manage escalations through to resolution
- Work as a crucial component of a project team responsible for identifying areas of improvement and enhancing existing systems or developing new systems.
- Maintain Future Opportunities utilisation tracker and lessons learned databases/lists
- Identify further opportunities for cost savings as extensions of existing tasks/ projects or new tasks/ projects
- Responsible for allocated project budget. Performs required financial reviews including monthly accruals and capitalization reports
- Conduct and assist in peer reviews & provide 360-degree feedback