Director at HR Synergy
Views:2126 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Leader - Procurement Domain - Management Consulting Firm (4-9 yrs)
We have a job opening with one of our client i.e. one of the leading management consulting firm
Project Leaders lead teams of analysts to produce client-ready research and analysis, generating strong business insights and understanding implications. Project Leaders work under the guidance of a Team Manager / Sr. Team Manager, playing a key role in driving the team's overall answer and final materials, client communication, work planning, and team management. Project Leaders are generalists who lead projects across any geography or industry.
- Provide business and procurement thought leadership and sound business judgment to drive the team's work on cases across geographies and industries
- Able to very quickly come up to speed on different businesses and perform any needed research and analysis
- Take responsibility for assigning work streams; monitor and balance workloads
- Ensure timely, high quality, zero-defect work-output produced by the analysts
- Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations
- Generate and screen realistic answers based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable solutions
- Communicate data, knowledge, and clearly explain insights and implications for the client to the entire team
- Effectively communicate with clients, who are company's teams around the world
- Consistently provide responsible feedback in all interactions; recognize team's development needs and provide feedback toward constant improvement
- Assist on additional leadership roles (e.g. recruiting, marketing, training, etc.
- Should be a post-graduate with minimum 4 years of relevant consulting experience in procurement space; or minimum 4 years of consulting with at least 2 years of industry experience (again, both in procurement).
- Should have experience in driving at least one procurement case end-to-end in a consulting role: from spend analysis to benefit realization.
- Should possess excellent analytical skills, communication skills, team player skills with ability to multi-task and work under time-pressure.
- Should possess strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Procurement industry certifications would be a plus, though not mandatory.
- Understanding or experience of supply chain or analytics domains would be a plus, though not mandatory