CEO at Show Time Consulting
Views:381 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Project Lead/Zonal Manager - Political Consulting Firm (5-7 yrs)
Who are we?
We are an elite team of India's most innovative professionals that help politicians and political parties solve their short and long-term campaign challenges with data, research and design-based thinking. Our past work includes building wildly successful organizations, driving large scale campaigns in the remotest parts of India, and solving highly challenging problems. We are currently one of India's fastest-growing startups.
Job Opening - Project Lead / Zonal Manager
We are looking to hire graduates/postgraduates from IVY LEAGUE with experience from diverse domains (preferably from the political domain) for 5-7 years, who can join our team and work with us in the North East region designing various campaigns and strategies.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Work with departmental heads, managers, and other stakeholders to develop team goals and delegate tasks to the appropriate team member for the entire state project
- Managing/coordinating with field operations and functional teams
- Making reports that summarize insights drawn from field visits, retrospective electoral data, leader comparative analysis, etc.
- Campaign management
- Devising and implementing region-specific strategies for multiple segments in North-East
- Has knowledge/interest in politics (especially North-East Politics), including party dynamics, key players, and a nuanced grasp of major policy battles in the state
- Has previous experience in the same /similar field of work
- Analytical thinking skills
- Team Management Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as presentation skills with the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Demonstrates active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented and constant innovation
- Ability to think big and to inspire passion in the team
- Open to extensive travelling
Location : Meghalaya
No. of Vacancies: 12