HR at Shangrila Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:296 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Project Lead - Sales/Business Development - Financial & Advisory Solution - IIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI (12-15 yrs)
- The incumbent will be responsible for a business vertical.
- Responsibilities will include business development and new client acquisition for the given business vertical.
- The role will entail responsibility for mapping and engaging with key decision makers at the leadership level (CEO/CFO, VP Finance/ Taxation / Compliance) on the client side to enable further business development opportunities.
- Developing strategies for driving sales growth across target sectors.
- Building strong sales pipeline by scanning for business opportunity.
- The role will also be responsible for monitoring complete sales cycles across the team.
- Mentoring & developing the team to achieve desired levels of effectiveness.
- Ability to strategize and develop good market share in stiff market competition.
- Develop and build prospective clientele through market intelligence.
Professional Experience Required
The ideal candidate will also be characterized by the following attributes:
- 10-12 Years of Experience in a Solution Sales / Business Development role with strong track record of achievement. Atleast 5 of these years should be in a team leader position.
- Strong experience in consultative sales approach with Large Enterprise clients especially in Financial and Advisory Solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain a network of external market and internal business relationships
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving ability and tech savvy
- Keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with outstanding planning & analytical capabilities.
- Experienced in closing large sized deals at the leadership level.
- MBA from a Tier 1 B-School