Director at HR Synergy
Views:5040 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Project Lead - Procurement Consulting - Consulting Firm (5-7 yrs)
Job Opening for Top 10 Consulting Firm- Project Lead-Procurement-Gurgaon
Project Leaders lead teams of analysts to produce client-ready research and analysis,generating strong business insights and understanding implications. Project Leaders work under the guidance of a Team Manager / Sr. Team Manager, playing a key role in driving the team's overall answer and final materials, client communication, work planning, and team management. Project Leaders are generalists who lead projects across any geography or industry.
- Provide business and procurement thought leadership and sound business judgment to drive the team's work on cases across geographies and industries
- Able to very quickly come up to speed on different businesses and perform any needed research and analysis
- Take responsibility for assigning work streams; monitor and balance workloads
- Ensure timely, high quality, zero-defect work-output produced by the analysts
- Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations
- Generate and screen realistic answers based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable solutions
- Communicate data, knowledge, and clearly explain insights and implications for the client to the entire team
- Effectively communicate with Co clients, who are Co teams around the world
- Consistently provide responsible feedback in all interactions; recognize team's development needs and provide feedback toward constant improvement
- Assist on additional leadership roles (e.g. recruiting, marketing, training, etc.)
- Should be a post-graduate with minimum 5 years of relevant consulting experience in procurement space; or minimum 4 years of consulting with at least 2 years of industry experience (again, both in procurement).
- Should have experience in driving at least one procurement case end-to-end in a consulting role: from spend analysis to benefit realization.
- Should possess excellent analytical skills, communication skills, team player skills with ability to multi-task and work under time-pressure.
- Should possess strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Procurement industry certifications would be a plus, though not mandatory.
- Understanding or experience of supply chain or analytics domains would be a plus, though not mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.