Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:308 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Lead - Industrial Strategy (9-15 yrs)
- Provide industrial strategy inputs to the cluster in full alignment with Global Supply Chain Transformation(GSC-T), LoB (Line of Business) and GSC India management team
- Understand, contribute & drive the Long Term Industrial Plans (LTIP) for the plants in the Cluster in close co-ordination with GSC-T and LoB
- Identify, prepare and successfully drive the rebalancing program for the plants of Cluster i.e. localization, manufacturing transfer projects, regionalization etc.
- Drive all the non-purchasing productivity for the plants of the Cluster; using levers such as localization, transfers, QVE, subcontracting etc.
- Be a key contributor & collaborator to challenge and drive the industrial performance of all plants within the cluster through effective project management, QVE and Localization projects
- Manage a team of industrial cross functional leaders in project for New development projects, regionalization, feasibility studies etc.
- Based in Bangalore but requried to travels to vendors, factories etc
- Developing a schedule for the project with clear Action Plans as per the requirement. Ensure supply chain set up in the system. Ensure manufacturing readiness of all departments. Planning & conducting Pilot reviews / Pilots / Post Pilot reviews & initial build. Handing over the product to Plant management after initial build.
- Responsible of product quality and cost, industrial planning and capital expenditure (investments, expenses and engineering cost) from concept to mass production release
- Build industrial scenarios according to SE industrial strategy and select the most efficient.
- Estimates cost, capex, ROI and risk
- Define the best manufacturing process and technology to be used for components fabrication, assembly process and control
- Optimise supply chain process and purchases
- Assess and select suppliers and manufacturing location from both internal and external sources
- Leads industrial projects for productivity achievement for the plants
- For OCP projects, work closely with design & engineering, marketing departments to ensure the best manufacturability of a product
- Optimise product cost, quality and ROI by proposing solution to rationalize or to optimise commercial offer (number or references)
- Coordinates all industrial functions (tools, electronic, assembly, advanced quality and cost) and purchasing
- Leads and coordinates industrialization resources, internal and external manufacturing plants as well as international resources, suppliers and subcontractors
- Take a lead on Strategic projects and submit the feasibility study to management and execute the same based on management approval
- Strong experience in project management in related industries. PMP certificate may be an added advantage
- Experience of managing team of cross functional leaders in project management
- Good knowledge of many industrialization field (assembly, tooling, manufacturing process, advanced quality, value analysis, lean manufacturing)
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes. Exposure to mass production process is desirable. Must have knowledge of Jigs & Fixtures.
- Good knowledge in Purchasing and Finance functions
- Experience in quality management system
- 6 sigma knowledge may be an added advantage
- People management skills
- Exposure to various experiences (different companies, different positions, international experience) are very much appreciated
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.