Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:826 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Project Lead/Head - Infra (15-25 yrs)
Project Lead (Head Projects)
Job Description – Project Lead
- Explain implications of changes to project scope and/or objectives to the client and to the project team
- Lead the team to prioritize signed off project work based on analysis of strategic importance, tasks outstanding, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources and deadlines.
- Create, or participate in the creation of, project documentation.
- Manage the client stakeholders, team members, or contract personnel to design a solution and establish associated project timelines and budgets that allow for the delivery of the most strategic functionality within the project constraints.
- Determine project roles of team members based on project requirements, timeframes and budget.
- When necessary work with external contractors in addition to internal resources.
- Define skill sets (competencies) required for the project based on project specifications and requirements.
- Determine resource requirements (including staffing, software, hardware, and facilities) of projects, based on project specifications.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives
- Manages day-to-day client interaction
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Establish and maintain a usable and well-communicated schedule for all phases of a project.
- Work with the account director to ensure changes are understood and approved.
- Manage scope creep through client change orders, internal change orders, phased delivery or other methods to ensure projects deliver on timeline, scope, budget and strategy expectations.
- Evaluate all key project deliverables, as well as final product to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality and client acceptance.
- Responsible for formal sign off on all project deliverables; this will often include coordinating input and involvement from the account director and client.
- Ensure project meets internal and client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines, and strategy.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate risk on specific client engagements. Escalate these issues when necessary to ensure minimal impact to quality, budget, and timeline.
- Where project control is in jeopardy, create contingency plans with appropriate input from key team members (including the account director) and implement a revised project schedule, scope or budget in a timely manner.
- Create customized reporting for the client or team.
- When appropriate, work directly with clients, or in concert with account management and/or team leads, to secure sign off on deliverables or documentation
- Use sound judgment in all project communication and ensure that key stakeholders including the
- Team, client and management are apprised of project activities in a timely manner.
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timeline, milestones and other key project metrics to clients and team members.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.