Director at Hashtag HR
Views:124 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Project Lead/Design Director - Retail/Real Estate/BFS (20-30 yrs)
- Responsible to ensure compliance with necessary corporate guidelines and processes, statutory and building regulations, environmental and workplace strategies and controls.
- Responsible for delivery of Projects within Market management responsibilities.
- Accountable for managing the partnership with Geographies, Region SME / Region SPM
- The first point of contact for all projects in Market.
- Required to drive an integrated and collaborative approach to service provision, WE Manager and FM.
- To scope project work for Client, provide proposals and costs and seek appropriate sanction to proceed with works and to control project finances and report accordingly utilising project management technology platform.
- Accountable for distributing, training and implementing Hub or Account level practices within Market.
The Market oversight / escalation of market PMs.
- The Primary point of contact with SME's and SPM for Market wide PM deliverables.
- Responsible for collecting specific requirements aligning the Business investment plans with Client programs and documenting these in the project brief.
- Responsible for managing business expectations prior to project approval to ensure alignment with key strategies.
- Responsible to understand Client product business needs and align project delivery to those needs.
- Required to support capital planning and ad-hoc planning through liaison with internal clients and capturing of requirements.
- Required to act as a centre of competence for project management and Client including both updating and continually improving the knowledge, process and base of the team as well as leveraging the knowledge, systems and regional data to better deliver in-country projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.