Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:725 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Project Head - Workspace Designing - Construction/Real Estate (15-30 yrs)
Project Head - Workspace Designing
Head of Projects will need to :
- Manage teams to lead projects being run across the country.
- Achieve Project Objectives on parametres of Quality, Time and Budget.
- Define Project Process, Project Execution Plan, Communication Plan and agree on roles and responsibilities on the project.
- Monitor Project's execution against the approved construction plan and periodically report to the Management and other stakeholders of the project.
- Analyse project process related to Design Requirements, Coordination with Services, Budgets, Bid Strategy, Technical Bids Analysis, recommendation and award of works, Change management, Risk analysis, reports and documentation
- Ensure proper documentation of field changes and as-built drawing production in accordance with project requirements.
- Conduct progress review meetings with Client, Contractors and Consultants. review meetings with Client, Contractors and Consultants.
- Coordinate with Architects for timely issue of drawings and clarifications.
- Work collaboratively with all stakehlders
Our preferred candidates would have :
- Worked in fast-paced model and delivered multiple sites in a timely manner.
- Extensive experience in managing office fit-outs / interiors.
- Qualifications in the field of Architecture and/or Civil Enginnering
- Rich experience of 18+ years in Real Estate in areas of Project Management, Project Delivery and Execution.