Project Head - Tech Logistics (14-20 yrs)
Overall Project Management include project planning, monitoring and controls, Design Management, cost control, construction management, site operations, Quality controls, Project procurement and commercial controls.
- Understanding project scope, specifications, timeline, etc,
- Estimation of resources and baseline planning
- Oversee land approval process
- Project detailing and co-ordination with the top management to establish the scope, timeline and budget
- Conducting site visits and gathering all project site relevant data including logistic challenges, materials sources etc
- Managing overall operations for executing construction projects within cost & time norms
- Preparing & floating of tenders to contractors/sub contractors.
- Planning material & developing vendors
- Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within time & cost parameters
- Inspecting field sites to observe and evaluate the condition of facilities and structures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.