HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:1858 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Project Head - Solar PV Project - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
Company - One of the leading and largest Realty player in India.
Position - Project Head - 40MW Solar PV Project
Reporting to - Vice President - BD
Department - Power Distribution
Location - Sindhudurg, Maharashtra (Site).
Education - B-TECH/BE/M-TECH/ME in (Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering) (Additional qualification of MBA shall be preferred) with Overall atleast 15 to 20 years of work experience.
Roles & Responsibilites:
- This role will be single handedly responsible for the Execution and Operations & Maintenance of the 40 MW.
- Solar PV Project proposed to be setup by the Company in Maharashtra.
- Single point responsibility for successful execution of the 40 MW Solar PV Project in Maharashtra.
- Operating and maintaining the asset on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinating with various statutory agencies and obtaining all clearances, permits, registrations, NOC, RoW for Transmission Line etc. required for implementation and operations of the Project.
- Coordinating with the customer and various statutory authorities for daily scheduling of power etc.
- MIS and Reporting to the management on a regular basis.
- Assisting P&C in negotiating and finalizing the EPC, O&M, OE and other contracts for the project.
- Assisting F&A in financing the project and addressing queries posed by the lenders to the Project.
- Team Building & Management for the Project.
Note: Experience in Power Sector for at least 10 years. Experience in Power Generation (Solar PV) is a must. Should have successfully executed atleast two 50 MW+ Solar PV Projects in India.
Please contact Pranay Mestry on 9820564460 for more details about the organisation and role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.