Project Head - Poly Vinyl Chloride Chemical Plant (15-30 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Skills - Project Manager, Project Head, Chemical, Temporary Jobs, EPC, Greenfield, Brownfield
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Project Head needed for a tenure of 15 months to execute a Poly Vinyl Chloride chemical plant project in India.
Our client is leading multi-billion-dollar MNC providing speciality products and innovative methodologies in the chemical industry. They have plans to setup up a project of poly vinyl chloride in India and they are looking for a Temporary Project Head position for a tenure of 15 months.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Regional Project Head and building your own team under you, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and delivering the Project including conceptual and detailed design and engineering and execution on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific project ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Defining projects scope, finalizing deliverables and timelines, planning on business readiness and communication strategy, and identifying suitable vendors/contractors for respective engineering discipline
- Managing projects through all phases of the project life cycle, i.e., requirements, analysis, development, testing, and implementation planning with the help of the team reporting into you.
- Planning for receipt of machinery and equipment to deliver.
- Concurrent execution across multiple locations, Resourcing for project planning and execution
- Delivering commissioned plant which is ready for operations and obtaining formal acceptance of final deliverables and preparing project dossier- all relevant documents, leanings etc for future reference and Performance monitoring of assets
Ideally you are a full-time engineer with 15+ years of overall experience in executing chemical manufacturing projects, preferably petrochemicals projects. You must have experience of managing end to end project lifecycle and capex of more than 30 million USD . You should have high focus on safety, legal, compliance requirement to ensure that company and external Health and Safety and building regulations are adhered to throughout the project duration. You should have high commercial and engineering acumen to control costs, to set budgets and to manage delivery of work to required standards.
An opportunity to convert the temp assignment into full time employment
Contact - Varad Maheshwari - +91 (0) 22 4236 3367
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.