Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1018 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Project Head (20-28 yrs)
- Our client is looking to hire the head of projects for PAN India, who will be responsible for handling the projects entirely from pre-commissioning till the operations start.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Managing complete responsibilities of Project Managers to drive best results for the projects being executed
- Supporting the Project Managers, actively providing guidance, trouble shooting in case of any issues and assisting Project Managers to ensure best relations with customers and to build contract
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, different teams, escalating issues to management as and when required and actively implementing solutions to resolve issues
- Continuously driving improvement of team's capabilities in relation to project management, official processes and procedures
- Actively implementing and setting up processes in projects to ensure optimal results
- Verifying fulfilment of Project Managers, R&O management, process etc.
- Actively validating SBA process from Project Manager perspective including approval of contracts
- Reviewing the project portfolio execution results for each package
- Ideally you are a full time engineer with 20+ years of experience, who has managed multiple projects under him/her along with large team sizes. You can come from renewables/EPC/ Heavy engineering industry. You are a great team leader and have exceptional communication skills to train, manage and improve your team. You have excellent work experience and should be all ready for new challenges.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.