Senior Manager at Skillventory
Views:183 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Project Finance Role - Sourcing/Structuring & Execution - Private Bank (2-10 yrs)
Project Finance Role (Sourcing, Structuring & Execution)
Hiring for a well known private sector bank
- Assist the team on live transactions as well in business development.
- Screen new project finance opportunities, carry out preliminary analysis, transaction structuring and term sheet preparation. Support team in transaction appraisal & execution, including preparation of detailed credit appraisal of transactions, project evaluation, industry analysis, risk assessment & mitigation, financial analysis, sensitivity analysis, preparation of transaction documents and conducting site-visits.
- Present investment proposals before the Credit Committee/Senior Management, substantiating analysis and merits of the transactions.
- Work with the team in legal documentation, execution of legal agreements, KYC checks & compliance, disbursement, and coordination between the customer, legal, operations, internal audit, accounts and treasury teams.
- Liaise with external agencies such as LIEs, Participant Banks, Escrow Agents, Insurance Agents, Regulators etc to meet the requirements of the Project.
- Post Disbursement Portfolio Monitoring including collection monitoring, project tracking, managing account formalities and responding to credit events.
- Develop understanding of Sectors by regularly interacting with regulators, companies, secondary research and keep updated with the latest development in the Sector.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.