Manager Client Services at See & Recruit
Views:651 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Project Director - Real Estate (7-14 yrs)
- Asset Management - to preserve or enhance project profitability and returns
- AOP Planning - to preserve business plan
- Day to day management of the site.
- Execution of project as per BP
- Flagging & resolving risks to project returns during PCP & UC stage
- To evaluate and provide mitigation mechanism
- Proactively highlighting critical risks and proposing recommendation/options to the management for way forward.
- Defines and sets work objectives/Goals for team members in line with the
- Reviews tasks completed by team members and conduct regular performance reviews
- Completes performance appraisals & people related processes of team
- Carries out team building & engagement activities
Process Adherence & Improvement:
- Identifies processes/procedures in own work area that need improvement
- Recommends process improvement ideas to streamline efficiency/costs/productivity
- Undertakes process improvement activities in own work area
- Complies with company defined guidelines and processes
- Adheres to project timelines
Learning and Development:
- Identifies self-development needs
- Takes concrete steps to pursue self-development through training, education, projects etc.