Project Director - Infrastructure/Construction/EPC (10-15 yrs)
- Work closely with the Leadership Team on developing and executing strategies for current and future projects.
- Devise project plans encompassing technical, operational, financial, and managerial aspects for successful implementation of projects.
- Identify, analyze and mitigate all risks which could impact project deliveries within predetermined time and cost.
- Oversee site and construction activity and drive the project, contractor and consultant and other related agencies for execution.
- Monitor projects with respect to budgeted cost, demand forecasts, resource deployment, utilization, time over-runs to ensure timely execution of projects.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial deliverable and obligations.
- Review the engineering and architectural drawings for ensuring that all regulations and specifications are being followed.
Candidate Profile :
- BE/ Master's degree in engineering, project management, building science or relevant field with 12+ yrs of experience project management and execution of multifarious developments in India and abroad
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- 10-15 years in Waste Management, Landfill Management, Waste Processing, Biomining, MRF, Design and operation of Bioreactor Landfill sites