Project Director - EPC - Water Treatment Plant (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Water Treatment / Waste Management
Skills - Project Management, EPC, Water Treatment Plant
Job Type - Permanent
- Overseeing project activities from conceptualization to execution including technical specifications, stage inspections, progress monitoring, site management and manpower planning
- Swiftly ramping up construction projects with competent cross-functional skills; ensuring on time deliverables within pre-set cost parameters
Our client is European multinational infrastructure company that specialized in water and water water treatment plants for both industrial and municipal clients. This role is about a 800 Cr water treatment plant in Bangalore.
- Expertise in planning and executing EPC projects with a flair for adopting modern methodologies in compliance with quality standards
- Excellent relationship management, analytical and negotiation skills with deftness in swiftly ramping up projects in co-ordination with Clients, Contractors, Vendors and Consultants
- Steering successful project operations entailing defining scope, setting timelines, analyzing requirements, budget review and prioritizing tasks & identifying dependencies as per Annual Operating Plan
- Performing functions like periodic review of construction progress, coordination, safety and quality control, mobilization of manpower, materials & equipment and cost control
- Supervising the scope of construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordinating with site management activities
- Working closely with Units Mgrs/ Heads/ Engineer/ Sup. & Staff; steering the delivery of project engineering, construction deliverables and coordinating with external agencies for technocommercial negotiations, contract doc., estimates, including billing, variation/deviation proposals & claims
- Identifying project risks & opportunities and maintained risk management focuses throughout project duration
- Conducting project reviews, discussing progress/delays, controlling, reporting any project non-compliance and implementing corrective actions as and when required
- B.Tech. or M.Tech. in Civil Engineering
- 15 - 20 years of relevant experience water supply projects / water supplies system etc. or similar industry with high quality standards.
- Should be a core professional in monitoring the projects with high degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast paced, flexible, team based environment.
- Should have knowledge of safety requirement on construction site.
- Should be dynamic, result-oriented and a team player
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Project leader position to elevate your career to the next level while leading a team of 50 people large project management team while reporting to the Execution Director
- Work on a highly prestigious project for a high performing and futuristic company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.