Senior Manager at Ciel HR Services Pvt Ltd.
Views:148 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Director - Bridges & Large Construction (20-30 yrs)
Job Roles and Responsibility:
- Lead the entire project
- Planning, Scheduling & execution of project on time
- Overall monitoring the project
- Deal with internal and external stake holders
- Look after project construction, commissioning, Liasoning, Controlling, Quality and Resource management
- Able to handle large work force at site
- Manage and lead all functional department heads
- Ensure quality checks for material and concrete
- Dealing with Govt and Local authorities
- Compliance monitoring
- Minimum 20 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in planning, design, construction supervision, contract management and execution of projects [Bridges / Viaducts/ Metros / Underground Metros/ Tunnels / Hydel Projects. Experience in road construction is advantageous
Should have been Project Manager / Team Leader for a minimum of 10 years working on at least two projects.
- Excellent leadership quality
- Should be BE / ME/MTech - Civil with min 20+ years experience from Large construction projects