Head HR & Operations at GM Infotech
Views:166 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Designer - Architecture & Interior Design (4-7 yrs)
Job Title:- Project Designer- Brand Communication
- Someone who has 4-7 years of experience in the architecture and interior design industry, and would like to grow in all aspects of design.
- This is truly a unique opportunity to work closely with senior and junior staff in a collaborative manner on a variety of projects and project types.
- Candidate will have many creative design opportunities.
- Conducts site surveys, field verification, and test fit plans.
- Designs and creates construction documents for construction/permit, including technical details.
- Able to check all deliverables for quality, accuracy, and completeness.
- Develops and completes client deliverables, including interior plans, elevations, and finish boards.
- Develops presentations and 3D renderings as needed.
- Works closely with senior and junior staff supporting design and technical tasks.
- Develops and manages furniture and interior fittings packages.
- Conducts research for the project team.
- Develops space requirement programs, space plans, and conceptual designs with team.
- Can work in all phases of design process independently.
- Works with junior and senior level staff to review work for design integrity, accuracy, clarity, and quality.
- Research materials, codes/specifications as they relate to project solutions. including exiting and life safety; then recommend appropriate selections.
- Coordinates and selects fixture, furniture, and equipment specifications.
- Commits to learning about the field of architecture and design and incorporating. the knowledge into day-to-day business practices.
- May act as client and consultant interface and project leader throughout the project.
- Degree in interior design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture, from an accredited school.
- Actively pursuing, or has completed, licensure or certification.
- Experience in Commercial Interiors such as Workplace/Corporate, Retail, and Restaurant, is highly preferred.
- Active in the local interior design industry including continuing education.
- Knowledge and understanding of building codes, and local permitting experience.
- Knowledge of project costs and contracts.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including colour and materials, furniture systems, FF&E, and specifications.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and manage daily tasks for self and junior staff.
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships.
- Strong communication skills required to demonstrate design ideas and direction, both verbally and graphically.
- Ability to work on multiple projects quickly and simultaneously while maintaining quality and customer service.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Sketchup required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.