Talent Acquisition at BridgingGaps
Views:284 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Delivery Manager - Real Estate (8-15 yrs)
Project Delivery Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver every project on time and within budgeted cost
- Improve capabilities of contractors; standardize throughput and quality of output.
- Utilize domain expertise to help optimize the construction costs on a case to case basis. Ensure each project follows the most optimum cost by managing material and labour on sites.
- Ensure contractors are updating the PM tool in a timely manner and with comprehensive information. All SOPs related to PM tool are being followed across sites.
- Troubleshoot escalations from site team and contractors. Ensure timely flow of payments to all stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- B.E. Civil Engineer
- Minimum 8 years of experience of managing end to end construction projects (ideally including independent homes or row houses)
- Deep understanding of construction stages and ability to get work done via contractors
- Extensive QA/QC, Project management experience
- Demonstrated ability of creating SOPs and ensuring adherence
- Team Management
- Articulate in communication, local language skills are mandatory