Principal Consultant at The Skill Labs
Views:1436 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Project Cost Controller - Retail/Hospitality (8-10 yrs)
Prime Responsibilities :
- Development and implementation of project Cost Control sheet (CCS) in consultation with Project Manager and Project Engineer.
- Responsible to monitor project total expenditure to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded. Understands the design variation between Proposed v/s As-built layouts and BOQs.
- Implement and monitor costs within each stage of Design until its close-out.
- Perform project costing related reporting on regular basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget and deviations are captured and reported in the Cost Variance (CV) sheet.
- Coordinate with Project leads and Contracts department to identify any changes need to be budgeted
- Coordinate with contracts department for costing of the variations and disputed claims
- Provide Cost Control related data for Project close out report at the completion of the project.
- Prepare BOQs with the help of CAD layouts.
- Hands-on with the prevailing market rates
- Verify the bills received from the vendors
- Diploma/BE in Civil with 8-10 years progressive working experience with Co-working/Retail /Hospitality industry as a Quantity surveyor
- Thorough knowledge of working on CAD
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and adherence to timelines