Project Coordinator - Chemical Plant (6-8 yrs)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
Regular BE/B.Tech & MBA from reputed Institutes only with 6-8 years experience.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Central coordinator for all projects (New Plant, Improvement Projects at Operating Plants, Overhauls etc.)
- Facilitate on Structuring the Schedule of activities, Timelines, Project KPIs, etc.
- Tracking of the progress against the plan, Facilitating Periodical reviews, Escalating issues to management whenever required
- Generation of MIS on ongoing Projects
- Develop mechanism to assess the effectiveness of Projects post implementation against the initial estimate (Payback, returns etc)
- Objective approach towards issues of concern
- Interact/Interface with External agencies, e.g. Vendors, Government Officials etc. as may be desired by the Lead-Projects/Management from time to time