Talent Acquisition at CareerNet Consulting
Views:296 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Project Controller - Manufacturing - CA/ICWA (5-12 yrs)
Opening for Project Controller for one of the manufacturing industry.
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : CA/ICWA (Qualified)
Job Family Description :
- Manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects in accordance with internal control rules
- Ensure project accounting is in accordance with Company guidelines; define milestone and liaise with accounting for revenue recognition
- Organise the project reviews from start to the end of each contract
- Ensure consistency with project teams (Planner, Sourcing, - )
- Analyse the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks
Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- To ensure a proper cost controlling and cash collection on allocated projects and supports the Project or Unit Controller in the project Controlling areas. To ensure adequate controls and processes are in place to meet all of the company's requirements.
- Obtain all financial and accounting data related to the contracts allocated
- Check the accuracy of the data accounted for on the project (customer invoices, supplier's invoices, timesheets, travel expenses)
- Check and control cost movements monthly, compare with - As Sold- Situation, Current as Sold- situation as well as with previous forecast.
- Present all financial data in a transparent way.
- Prepare the estimate at completion to be validated during the Project Reviews
- Preparation and submission of milestone invoices
- Follow up on receivables.
- Ensure reconciliation between approved project financial data and books
- Submission of weekly project updates
- Submission of milestone-based sales and cash projections
- Monitor & manage Guarantees & Bonds relating to the project
- Review and highlight indirect tax-related impact on the projects
- Report and monitor hedging requirements specific to projects
- Update Project Management Tool for financial KPIs
- Liaise with counterparty in respect of sales and cash for internal projects