HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:1155 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Consultant - Big4 (3-6 yrs)
Project Consultant- (SPMU)- Big4
Experience- 3 to 6 years
- Experience in training & capacity building activities
- Experience in implement UFSI
- Experience in Government Projects
- Experience in implementation of Agri Stack
- Support the States in implementation of Agri Stack in the States
- Support the States to build their 3 Core registries.
- Support the States to implement UFSI in the States
- Support the States to onboard various datasets in Agri Data Exchange
- Support the States to enable other components/building blocks of Agri Stack
- Support the States to adopt other Support Registries/Master Databases in the States
- Carry out field exercises to support the States (if required)
- Support the States in Training and Capacity building.
- Support the States in coordination with the Central Agri Stack Team
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to clients to implement Agri Stack in States
- Develop and implement technical solutions to meet client's business needs.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis to understand client's needs.
- Prepare technical documentation including functional and technical requirements, system design documents, and test plans.
- Strong understanding of system architecture, design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Should be highly proficient in the regional language of the state in which the resource is being deployed