Consultant at Michael Page
Views:71 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Architect - Corporate Interiors - Construction/Real Estate (6-10 yrs)
- We are seeking a new Project Architect / Interior Designer | Commercial Interiors & Workplace (Bangalore), you will work along with the Design team during the pre-construction and construction phase.
- The Architect will manage multiple commercial / corporate Interior Design project in totality. Will plan, interpret, organize, schedule and manage projects through all phases of developments.
- Will oversee design development, establish and monitor budgets. The candidate should demonstrate experience in all phases of Interior Design and MEP services and project management. Key responsibilities also include team building.
What We Expect
- You are an Architect with 6-10 years of experience in the building construction industry namely Corporate & commercial real estate pertaining to Interior fitouts.
- You must have relevant experience of managing commercial /corporate/ workplace interior fit-out projects.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Architecture or a related discipline.
- You have the knowledge of Design, Bylaws, relevant codes, standards, relevant to interior fit-outs
- You are tech-savvy, and have experience in successfully adopting digital and technology initiatives.
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
- You work well under pressure and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You will be a subscriber to the Company's core values teamwork, integrity and excellence.