Decision Maker at VKO OPERATIONS LLP
Views:130 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Architect - Architecture/Interior Designing/Construction Business (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Main responsibility includes design development while concentrating on completion of projects during the set time frame. (Main person for delivery & site execution of projects.)
- Execute the project design, construction details and managing issues on site. (ie get working drawing, submission drawing, detailed drawing, estimation/casting, bill certification and all related work done by the team.)
- Client and consultant co-ordination for detail design development.
- Report any discrepancies, adversities, problems arising on site or with client/consultants coordination to Associate and resolve them collectively.
- Responsible for getting municipal approval for the project through assistance and co-ordination from Liasoning team.
- Undertake site visits regularly.
- Will be responsible for the team members- including Architects, technicians, 3D visualiser and student-trainee (refer to the organisation structure attached)
- Main focus on successful completion of project while fulfilling clients requirements.
- Coordinate the team resources and duties.
- Maintain coordination and regular reporting between Associate and team members
- Identify and arrange training requirements within team members in coordination with HR.
- Will assess additional manpower requirements and report to HR periodically.
- Streamline communication links between team and other departments like (Liaison, Expert Resources/Consultants, Support, HR and Accounts)
- Conduct Appraisals and periodical Reviews as required for team members.
- Assist the Associate in inculcating design awareness and design culture in the team.
- Inculcate the importance of time in team members and work efficiently on deadlines and time pressure.
- Undertake day to day duties required under ISO and MIS systems.
Essential Competencies :
- Excellent CAD skills
- Experience in executing large scale Projects
- Keen attention to detail
- Good managerial skills
- Excellent design and presentation skills