First Employee at The Recruiters
Views:613 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Project Advisory & Structured Finance Role - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Qualification: MBA (Finance) Full time 2 yrs reputed Top B schools /Chartered Accountant
Experience : 4 - 10 years Relevant experience in a Financial Institution/Large Lenders/Financial Advisors.
Domain Knowledge Competencies:
- Part of team engaged in large and medium sized Project Finance, Infrastructure
- Advisory and Finance, Corporate Finance Advisory for Private and Government agencies involving Project appraisal, feasibility analysis, market analysis, capital & operating cost analysis, structuring of capital, Arrangement & Syndication of funds, Valuation and acquisition advisory, from origination to closure of the transaction.
- The job will involve critically evaluating the business plan, preparing of Information Memorandum (IM), various financing documents, building financial model for evaluation, assessment and risk and mitigation thereof.
Essential: Knowledge of financial modeling, Presentation & Communication skills.
- Domain knowledge and experience in Infrastructure and Core sectors would be an added advantage.
- Experience / exposure in M&A and PE will be an added advantage
The above job description is illustrative and not exhaustive.