HR at Pretium Enterprise Operations India Private Ltd.
Views:1677 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Progress Residential - Manager - Financial Planning & Analytics (1-2 yrs)
Role And Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of the alternative asset management and Pretium's relevant focus industries (single-family housing, residential credit/mortgages, and specialty lending)
- Sophisticated understanding of financial statements including P&L, Balance Sheet, etc. - Will maintain dashboard of selected peers capturing P&L, select balance sheet items and other metrics of note
- Ownership of projects and processes - Build upon the weekly, quarterly, and annual competitor benchmarking processes and ability to work independently with tight deadlines
- Compiling inputs from both internal and external sources into PowerPoint with the ability to create impactful presentations that spur discussion and present cleanly and directly all competitor-related updates
- Ability to see both the macro- and micro- picture within the competitor landscape to filter out information not relevant for the audience within Pretium
- Extensive ad hoc project work for senior leadership
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLSETS:
- Master's Degree from a Premier B-School with at least 1 to 2 years of work experience post degree
- Relevant work-ex: Equity Research/Strategy Research/Investor Relations/Financial Research
- Understanding of financial services industry and macro environment; understanding of asset management industry preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and excellent financial modelling skills.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, visual and written presentation storytelling
- Understanding of financial statements, including profit & loss (P&L) statement and balance sheet, their interconnectivity, and economic and operational business and performance drivers
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal communication skills, including ability to work remotely or with team members who may be remote
- Quick learner: Ability to absorb and master new information quickly. A good listener, problem solver with a commitment to follow up. Self-managing. Strong organizational skills.
- Dynamic and resilient: Ability to thrive in high-paced, dynamic environment and work / collaborate effectively remote if necessary
- Flexible and Organized: Ability to pivot between tasks swiftly and efficiently is important while understanding which tasks need to be prioritized
- Curious and Interested in Learning: This role is unique and requires a significant amount of industry reading and research, so the ideal candidate would have an interest in learning more about all of the Pretium industries.