HR at Pretium Enterprise Operations India Private Ltd.
Views:1705 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Progress Residential - Manager - Financial Planning & Analytics (1-2 yrs)
Role And Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of the alternative asset management and Pretium's relevant focus industries (single-family housing, residential credit/mortgages, and specialty lending)
- Sophisticated understanding of financial statements including P&L, Balance Sheet, etc. - Will maintain dashboard of selected peers capturing P&L, select balance sheet items and other metrics of note
- Ownership of projects and processes - Build upon the weekly, quarterly, and annual competitor benchmarking processes and ability to work independently with tight deadlines
- Compiling inputs from both internal and external sources into PowerPoint with the ability to create impactful presentations that spur discussion and present cleanly and directly all competitor-related updates
- Ability to see both the macro- and micro- picture within the competitor landscape to filter out information not relevant for the audience within Pretium
- Extensive ad hoc project work for senior leadership
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLSETS:
- Master's Degree from a Premier B-School with at least 1 to 2 years of work experience post degree
- Relevant work-ex: Equity Research/Strategy Research/Investor Relations/Financial Research
- Understanding of financial services industry and macro environment; understanding of asset management industry preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and excellent financial modelling skills.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, visual and written presentation storytelling
- Understanding of financial statements, including profit & loss (P&L) statement and balance sheet, their interconnectivity, and economic and operational business and performance drivers
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal communication skills, including ability to work remotely or with team members who may be remote
- Quick learner: Ability to absorb and master new information quickly. A good listener, problem solver with a commitment to follow up. Self-managing. Strong organizational skills.
- Dynamic and resilient: Ability to thrive in high-paced, dynamic environment and work / collaborate effectively remote if necessary
- Flexible and Organized: Ability to pivot between tasks swiftly and efficiently is important while understanding which tasks need to be prioritized
- Curious and Interested in Learning: This role is unique and requires a significant amount of industry reading and research, so the ideal candidate would have an interest in learning more about all of the Pretium industries.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.