HR at Pretium Enterprise Operations India Private Ltd.
Views:608 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Progress Residential - Assistant Manager - Treasury (1-3 yrs)
Role Summary :
A high visibility role in the Treasury team at Progress Residential which is Pretium's Property Management Platform. This role would report to Director, Treasury and would be instrumental in executing and reviewing various treasury processes including managing day-to-day liquidity, managing bank accounts, reviewing, and implementing internal control and fraud protection policies.
Internal Interfaces :
1) Banking Partners
2) Loan Calculation and Payment Agents
3) External Property Management Clients
4) External Property Managers
5) Accounting Team
6) Financial Reporting Team
7) Pretium Capital Markets Team
8) Pretium Portfolio Management Team
Job Requirements :
- MBA from reputable institute with finance major.
- 1-2 years of experience in treasury/banking/finance.
Technical Know-how/Tools used - Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Experience with online baking portals (preferred)
1) Working knowledge of YARDI (preferred)
2) Working knowledge of Salesforce (preferred)
Behavioral Skills :
1) Team player, good at building relationships.
2) Driven, hardworking and self-motivated.
3) Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
4) Good at strategic thinking and planning.
5) Attention to detail.
1) Support treasury and cash management operations and helps develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs.
2) Support treasury functions including payments, bank account setup/maintenance and bank relationship management.
3) Collaborate with Financial Reporting team to forecast short-term cash needs for external property managers and property management clients.
4) Liaise with accounting teams in India and the US to resolve cash related queries
5) Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
6) Recommend and implement fraud prevention tools and policies at various banking portals, ensure that fraud protection is standardized across all banking portals.
7) Perform banking exposure risk analysis and share findings with Pretium Risk Management team.
8) Work with internal and external auditors to provide samples, review audit findings and execute process improvements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.