TA Specialist at Career Flight Consultancy Services
Views:140 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Progress Partner - Business Coach (5-7 yrs)
Progress Partner - Business Coach
Does working with businesses & entrepreneurs excite you ?
Are you passionate about being a part of a mission that's BIGGER than you ?
Because this role requires someone who deeply analyzes and understands businesses/corporations who are hungry for growth, scale & profit. And your role will be to work with them and equip them with strategic & functional inputs which will take their business to the next level.
We work with entrepreneurs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and larger corporations) who are hungry for growth, scale & profit. And your role will be to work with them and equip them with strategic & functional inputs which will take their business to the next level. Also, the candidate should be open to travel on work during weekends. (Compensatory off will be provided). Should be excited about working with business owners and join a high performance team on a mission to impact lives Knowledge of diverse business areas and fields. Well versed with technology (basic proficiency would be required)
- Critical thinker Excellent written & verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Must be an attentive listener. Aptitude to grasp new concepts, understanding, & comprehending complex business situations and effectively produce results
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset
- Should view themselves as a catalyst/change maker.
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives.
- Must possess the ability to learn, unlearn & adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Should have the ability to give and receive feedback as a lot of feedback will need to be shared with business owners and the coach would also receive feedback in multiple ways. Follow the prescribed coaching template and handhold entrepreneurs through the journey of helping them take their business to the next level.
- Collect as much information about the client's business as possible.
- Provide strategic direction in the areas of all business functions. Developing detailed Business plans to drive changes and improvements.
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them. Adhere to all internal reporting norms like coaching tracker, meeting schedules, etc.
- Be a part of all internal training programs and coach review meetings for professional and personal development. Facilitating group coaching interactions with business owners. Fostering a culture of change within the business. Assessing effectiveness of changes. Develop and present a plan to implement the recommended changes.
- Attend all required front and backend programs, and act on all such activities like going through webinars, shadowing other coaches, being shadowed during the initial stages in order to familiarise oneself with the content completely.
Please note, the candidate may be asked to prepare a business presentation as part of the selection process.