Director - Operations at Profacto
Views:4389 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Programmatic Media Role - Advertising Firm (3-13 yrs)
- Responsible for day to day digital ad-operations of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed these goals
- Prepare and analyze performance reports & review with clients
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc
- Spot new opportunities for account expansion & optimization
You'd fit right in if you:
- Are any Graduate/MBA with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in Programmatic Marketing(DoubleClick)
- Have hands-on knowledge of DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Doubleclick Search and Doubleclick Bid Manager
- Have experience managing digital advertising campaigns for large, complex clients with proficiency in online measurement, operations, ad networks, DSPs, digital video, and Google platforms and with the advertising spends upwards of 5 Lacs/month per client account.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.